Duragon Systems leads in the development of technologies and innovative solutions for demanding "high availablity" mobile and in-vehicle applications. Generic system platforms are available to address common applications such as ITS, Passenger Information, Surveillance, Diagnostics and Data Acquisition as well as Communication.
Leveraging proven and qualified technology and subsystem building blocks, gives us the agility to comply with project specific requirements, and enables us to create purpose-built solutions rapidly and cost effectively. Our mission is to reduce the threshold between off-the-shelf products and project specific solutions. We achieve this by using defined modularity on board- and system-level.
- Embedded CPU Technologies - X86, Freescale i.MX6, ARM
- Embedded LINUX - Ubuntu IOT, YOCTO and WES drivers and software
- System Carrier Board design for Qseven, SOM and COMe
- EMC and EN60950-1 safety compliant power supplies
- Sensor assisted GNSS inertial navigation
- Standard and widescreen display integration
- In-Vehicle network interfaces MVB, CAN, FMS, OBD II, RS-485, Ethernet
- Wireless connectivity - WiFi, 3G/LTE, Bluetooth, Zigbee
- Monitoring and intelligent HW recovery system
- Thermal and enclosure design using 3D-CAD
- Paradign experience in EMC design and certification
- Procurement, production, QC and lifecycle management